Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Teen rugby player paralysed after swallowing garden slug as a dare – New Zealand Herald

Snopes.com Teen rugby player paralysed after swallowing garden slug as a dare New Zealand Herald Sam, pictured with his mum Katie, needs 24/7 care and his family are in debt after the National Disability Insurance Scheme in Australia slashed funding.

View post:
Teen rugby player paralysed after swallowing garden slug as a dare – New Zealand Herald